Before you can start selling online, you'll need a website and e-commerce platform.
Endless Aisles does not build websites nor e-commerce platforms - we build tools that power them. There are many options available on the market that specialize in helping businesses with website and e-commerce integration, but getting set up may still require additional resources that you may not have in-house. Below are some of the most common e-commerce platforms that we are building plugins for:
- $29/month for Basic Shopify
- $79/month for Shopify
- $299/month for Advanced Shopify
- $59/month for Small (250 products)
- $99/month for Advanced (5000 products)
- $199/month for Professional (15000 products)
- Free but may need plug-in extensions and it requires a WordPress.com account
- Free Stripe for WooCommerce extension
We have an established partnership with PetStoreWebsites. They can help outline all your options and costs around building & maintaining a website and integrating with an e-commerce platform. They also offer additional services like managing your e-mail marketing campaigns.
Costs associated with PetStoreWebsites come out to roughly $500/month for the highest package or $400/month for a basic package without "content creation" (which includes graphics creation, blog post writing, etc.)
Also, they have optional add-ons:
- $150/month for email campaign management
- $150/month for social media presence management
After signing, these are the typical turn-around times for Pet Store Websites:
- For a pure-play Endless Aisles e-commerce site, it takes approximately 30 days from signing to go live.
- For a hybrid local home delivery and e-commerce site, it takes approximately 60-90 days from signing to go live.
Our recommendation is that you start with the pure-play (Endless Aisles products only) to get your site live as soon as possible. You can then test it out and start taking orders while Pet Store Websites integrates their Proximity App, which will allow multiple warehouses to power your site.