Sometimes a customer will change their mind right after you submit an order, or you realize that you forgot an item or entered information incorrectly. Fortunately, Endless Aisles has these tricky situations covered. Our app allows you to cancel any order within 30 minutes after it was placed. Simply go into the “Orders” tab in the Endless Aisles Dashboard, select the order that you’d like to reverse, and click the large button named “Cancel”.
Articles in this section
- Are product weights rounded up or down?
- Do you sell wellness supplements and vitamins?
- Where can I see wholesale costs?
- Will I be able to sell brands I don't source through Phillips?
- Where can Endless Aisles ship to?
- Can I change the minimum shipping threshold in Special Ordering?
- Who is managing sending transactional emails to customers?
- Can I accept cash transactions?
- Can I cancel an order after it was placed?
- Can I ship to states outside the state my store is located?