Phillips and Endless Aisles knows that often times customers prefer to pay for their purchase with cash. Although we are working towards being able to accommodate cash payments in our Special Ordering App, right now we are only able to take credit cards payments processed through Stripe. If you’d like to work around this, we recommend accepting the cash or check and using a company card in the app to process the order to ship.
Articles in this section
- What is the time in transit for Endless Aisles shipments?
- How do you handle refunds for ecommerce customers on Shopify?
- What do I do about FedEx delivery exceptions?
- Are product weights rounded up or down?
- Do you sell wellness supplements and vitamins?
- Where can I see wholesale costs?
- Will I be able to sell brands I don't source through Phillips?
- Where can Endless Aisles ship to?
- Can I change the minimum shipping threshold in Special Ordering?
- Who is managing sending transactional emails to customers?