Like most eCommerce sites, we require you to input your customer’s email when you use Special Ordering because we need an email address in order to send transactional emails. It is in your and your customer’s best interest to have a confirmed record of the order as well as a tracking number when it has been shipped. To learn more about transactional emails click here.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the prices in Special Ordering?
- What happens when a product is out of stock?
- How can I tell if I am violating MAP?
- What kind of reporting will I have access to? Will my data be kept safe?
- Who is managing sending transactional emails to customers?
- What is Stripe and how do I set it up?
- Can I accept payments without using Stripe?
- How do I make sure I am maintaining healthy margins with my Endless Aisles orders?
- How do I Prepare for Endless Aisles Kiosk Mode?
- Can I change the default shipping fee in Special Ordering?