Like most e-commerce sites, we require you to input your customer’s email into the Special Ordering Portal because we need an email address in order to send transactional emails. It is in your and your customer’s best interest to have a confirmed record of the order as well as a tracking number when it has been shipped. To learn more about transactional emails click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I accept payments without using Stripe?
- How do I Prepare for Endless Aisles Kiosk Mode?
- Can I change the minimum shipping threshold in Special Ordering?
- Why do I need to enter my customer's email in the Special Ordering Portal?
- Does the Special Ordering Portal allow you to re-order?
- Is customer information saved within the Special Ordering Portal to make it easier to place repeat orders?
- Does Special Ordering have autoship options?
- What is Stripe and how do I set it up?
- Can I see if orders I place through Endless Aisles Special Ordering are profitable before they’re placed?