We created a step-by-step guide for those who want to change the pricing of multiple items in their portal or plugin. This will make it easier for retailers who aren't familiar with how to navigate through excel. Simply export prices, follow the steps below, and import the new excel file back into your plugin or portal.
- Log into your Endless Aisles account.
- Go to Admin, select Price Control and click Download Excel File.
- Copy and paste the full excel file into the Paste EA Price Export tab of the Pricing Workbook.
- If analyzing E-commerce prices, export your Shopify catalog from your Shopify interface.
a. If you are analyzing only Special Ordering prices, you may skip step 4.
- Paste your Shopify product export into the Paste Shopify Export tab.
a. If you are analyzing only Special Ordering prices, you may skip step 5.
- Make sure the toggle in cell B3 of the Pricing Template tab is set to "Shopify" or "Special Order" depending on which platform you are using.
- Your Endless Aisles products should populate in the section of the Pricing Template tab called Product Info. Your existing pricing, either in Special Ordering or Shopify (depending on your cell B3 toggle) populates in the Current Pricing section.
- If you would like to price your products by category margin, adjust the margins in column F and your prices will update in column M and column P in the Category Pricing from Table section.
- If you would like to enter unique pricing per product, enter it into column G in the Enter Your Own Pricing section.