After you place an order through Special Ordering , all transactional emails will be handled by Endless Aisles at email@example.com. These emails will include order information and your store’s details as the sender. Additionally, an automated email with the FedEx tracking number will be sent to the customer as soon as their order has shipped.
Articles in this section
- Endless Aisles Special Ordering Account Activation Steps FAQ
- How do I change the prices in Special Ordering?
- What happens when a product is out of stock?
- How can I tell if I am violating MAP?
- What kind of reporting will I have access to? Will my data be kept safe?
- Who is managing sending transactional emails to customers?
- What is Stripe and how do I set it up?
- Can I accept payments without using Stripe?
- How do I make sure I am maintaining healthy margins with my Endless Aisles orders?
- How do I Prepare for Endless Aisles Kiosk Mode?